| Max Stats
| Lv:120 HP:2431 ATK:1191 DEF:1299|
Lv:120 HP:2917 ATK:1429 DEF:1559 (Awoken)
| 27/3 |
| Main Skill (スキル)|
| Heals self for X%, chance to apply Damage Reduction Shield which has a chance to reduce damage for 3 turns (The lower your HP on Skill Activation, Shield Activation Chance is increased)|
| Sub Skill (子分スキル)|
| When Main Card's Heal skill activates, chance to add damage reduction|
| Awoken Main Skill (スキル)|
| Heals Party for 25% HP and chance to apply Damage Reduction Shields to the Party which have a chance to reduce damage for 3 turns (The lower your HP on Skill Activation, Shield Activation Chance is increased)|
| Awoken Sub Skill (子分スキル)|
Alice's Big Adventure
| When Main Card's Heal Skill activates, heals 5% HP and 35% chance to reduce the next instance of damage by 30%.|
| Awoken Skill (覚醒スキル)|
A Strange Country's Tea Party
| Grants 3% Skill Boost × the number of Girl cards in the played hand|
| S.Awoken Main Skill (スキル)|
| S.Awoken Sub Skill (子分スキル)|
| S.Awoken Skill (覚醒スキル)|
| Super Fusion (超合体)|
Roar of the Fairy Tales!
The blue card in the Fairytale Girls series of Alice, Red Riding Hood, and Snow White, Alice is the healer in the mix and like the other tri-color series where the blue card is a healer, the Gem Girls, she is unfortunately the weakest link. While her actual heal is one of the stronger heals in the game, her aggressively single target nature and the fact that her shield is unreliable except when critically wounded means her only real application in a deck is as a last-second turnabout; compared to other healers such as Dryad, who can offer as much or better healing for the entire team, or Aphrodite, who offers less healing but can still reduce damage up to 20% (assuming you do not have maxed buffs) and can be played when not critically injured to enhance yourself AND your team, Alice suffers.
On top of this, Alice has a high error rate with Red and Snow White being very popular cards, though this is more of a problem in colosseum where you likely won't want to play healers anyway. While anyone playing Alice is likely to get what they want out of the super fusion, the rest of your team may not be so amused if Red was poised to kill off the boss or something.
Still, as a selfish savior Alice has most other options beat hands down. Players who have no healing can go a lot further wrong than with Alice, and she may be better than the other blue healers- this isn't so much due to her as that being a low bar, however. If you see Alice in a gatcha, or get her accidentally, she can and will save you from death.
Assuming you get her in your hand.
Heals self for X%, chance to apply Damage Reduction Shield which has a chance to reduce damage twice (chance to fail)
Heals self for X%, chance to apply Damage Reduction Shield which has a chance to reduce damage for 3 turns (The lower your HP on Skill Activation, Shield Activation Chance is increased)
While the heal is decent, Alice's shield is a fair amount of nonsense. On top of the fact you only have a certain chance to trigger it in the first place (though the chance is decent when skilled up), after SL6 once activated it instead only has a certain chance of successfully reducing damage over the course of the next 3 turns (instead of the 2 guaranteed blocks of SL1-5). This chance is based on the HP amount you had at the time of application. The main utilization of this skill as a Hail Mary, when you are near death and can get a decent rate of shielding to buffer your recovery with.
|AoE HP% Heal||25%|
- On Shield application, the Shield has a set chance to activate when struck by an attack. (Based on ally target HP when Shield is applied.)
- So if you're at 55% HP when the Shield is applied, it means the Shield has a 70% chance of activating when struck by an attack. Otherwise, it has a 30% chance to fail and the Shield doesn't activate.
The only real difference on Awakening is that now Alice's Heal is AoE, rather than a Single-target Heal.
Otherwise, her Shield works exactly the same as it did before Awakening (just now on a Party-wide scale). As such, it has a very high chance to apply, but it's pretty random on if the Shield itself will activate and reduce damage (unless you were critically low on HP when it was applied).
Chance to Proc: 35% Shield Damage Reduction: 30%
Alice's subskill is kind of questionable. If you have no other defensive skills, the chance of adding a damage reduction isn't the worst thing in the world. It's not guaranteed to land, but it will match on icon so you'll get some additional stats and when it does land it is essentially a bit of extra 'healing.' On the other hand, it's not guaranteed and if you do have defensive cards you like and see yourself playing, you run the chance of overwriting them with a worse skill. So if you run Zaroichi, or Ataxia, or other cards that can leave a defense behind, you might just end up overwriting it with a worse defense when trying to heal yourself.
Similar to before, but adds a 5% HP heal. This makes her a little bit better, but the Shield still has a rather low chance to apply.
Naturally, Alice is a reference to the main character of Lewis Carroll's story, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.