|History||8/5/2019 - 8/19/2019|
|Silver Samurai Cards|
Cardify Skills are disabled.
First two waves consist of Event Cards.
If Wendy Oldbag appears on the 2nd Wave, you can earn additional Points when you defeat her!
The Boss Manfred von Karma is weak to and Seal.
- Von Karma's Preemptive Attack will attack the Party and attempt to inflict Seal. He'll then Buff himself and apply a Damage Reduction Shield (Overwrite Disabled).
- On higher difficulties, this attack hits very hard! (Around 40k+ on God, 50k+ on DK) Preemptive Iron Wall is recommended along with Awakened Batista subbed.
- For the most part, Von Karma will attack the Party and inflict Debuffs. Thankfully, most of his attacks don't really break Shields.
- That said, his attacks do hit pretty hard, especially on higher difficulties. Damage Reduction Shields are highly recommended.
- He'll also Buff himself every turn as well. This can get pretty dangerous, so Debuff him if you need to. (He doesn't appear to have any Debuff Counters.)
- He's also got a Secondary attack that deal decent damage and inflicts Debuffs. It only occurs if the Party's Stat Total is +50 or more.
- Shield Breakers are pretty useful as Von Karma does have a number of Shields he'll apply at the end of a Turn. (The Shields themselves usually have ~50% Damage Reduction as well, so getting rid of them helps.)
- Sealing Von Karma will cause him to damage himself and not slap on a Shield at the end of the Turn. Thankfully, you can Seal him as much as you want without repercussions!
- Once Von Karma falls below 50% HP, he'll get even more dangerous and start inflicting Damage UP! He'll also apply a Sustained Buff effect that Buffs him every turn.
- Needless to say, this is a fast-track to getting killed on higher difficulties. Overwrite it ASAP!
- After a few turns, Von Karma will Charge up (Prosecutor Charge) preparing for a Release attack on the next turn. He'll also apply a Strong Counter + Damage Reduction Shield.
- Inflict Seal to prevent the Release attack!
- Otherwise, if allowed to go through, it'll deal very high damage! (It's pretty much a near insta-kill on Dragon King if he's fully Buffed.)
- Fortunately, Iron Wall and/or Damage Reduction Shields can greatly reduce the damage inflicted. Evasion Shields are a no-go as the attack is guaranteed to hit.
- Status Reflect can be useful on the 1st turn as you can bounce Von Karma's Debuffs back at him; But given how hard he hits, its usefulness is limited.
- Damage Reduction (and Strong Counter if possible) can greatly reduce the incoming damage. This is highly recommended on God and DK since Von Karma can easily deal over half your HP in damage in a single Turn if he's Buffed.
- Evasion Shields aren't quite as useful as they'd seem. While they can prevent a lot of the upfront damage & Debuffs, you'll still get hit by Von Karma's secondary attacks. And it does nothing to save you from his Release attack should it go off (it's guaranteed to hit). However, they are highly recommended to survive the Preemptive Attacks on higher difficulties (TDK/SDE).
True Dragon King
- The Boss Fight gets even harder!
- Von Karma's Preemptive Attack now breaks Shields and deals very high damage on top of inflicting Seal! (At least 60k+ with sufficient Damage Reduction Subs.)
- Preemptive Iron Wall is useless this time around. Evasion Shields can avoid the attack though!
- Beyond that, the same Strategy remains viable; keep your HP up and try to Debuff Von Karma!
Super Dragon Emperor
- The Boss Fight gets even harder from TDK!!!
- Von Karma's Preemptive Attack will see him Buff +5 to all Stats and attack multiple times on top of breaking Shields and inflicting Seal! (At least 70k+ even with lots of Damage Reduction Subs!!!)
- Evasion Shields can still avoid the first attack! You'll be forced the eat the other attacks though.
- Von Karma's also packing heavy Debuffs.
- If you can get Reflect Shields on the first Turn, you can bounce all the Debuffs back and make the fight significantly easier!
- That said, he Buffs quite a bit more than previous Difficulties; Debuff Cards are highly recommended.
- The Release attack is pretty much an Instant Kill if allowed to go through! As before, make Sealing a high priority.
- It IS possible to survive if you heavily Debuff Von Karma's ATK to 0 or less. However, this still requires having very high HP (80k+).
- If his ATK is +1 or more, the attack will almost certainly kill you as it does pretty absurd damage. The Secondary attack can also still kill you after the fact if the Party's Stats are high.
- Von Karma has some of the strongest hitting attacks of any Boss yet. Try to stay topped up on HP every turn if possible!
- Even at +0 ATK, he still regularly hits for about 45k+!
- Blue Stab
- Seal Cards
- Shield Breakers
- Debuff Cards
- Damage Reduction/Status Reflect
|Manfred von Karma||50,000|
Special Sub Cards
When you clear the Dungeon, one of two Sub Cards may drop from the Dungeon Chest.
You'll need 12 copies each to evolve one fully to from SS to SSS.
|Card||Sub Skill Description|
|Prosecutor Badge|| When Main Card has Buff or Heal Skill, (20%/25%/33%) Chance to Activate Skill 3x.
(SSS Only: When subbed alongside Attorney Badge and the Main Card has an Attack Skill, grants 35% Skill Boost and +3% Accuracy)
|Attorney Badge|| When Main Card has Attack Skill, grants (25%/30%/35%) Skill boost and +1 AGI.
(SSS Only: When subbed alongside Prosecutor Badge, grants +1% Increased Healing Received)
- Both Subs are pretty attractive options as they can be used as Universal Attack Subs at SSS when Subbed together.
Accumulated Point Rewards
Unlike most other Special Events, the Points you accumulated are split into two.
The first is an accumulated point total that keep tracks of all the Points you've gained total, while the other you can use to spend on fodder.
Once you've reached the appropriate Point Total, you can obtain the reward associated with it.
The following can be rolled from the Ace Attorney Collab Gacha:
In addition, these Cards can be purchased from the Item Shop from their respective Card Packs for 100 Dragon Stones each.
Fodder are Silver Samurai Cards. They give 2x EXP to all related Event Cards.
They also act as Skill-Up Fodder for ALL Skills. (Skill Fairy Equivalent!!!)
As such, this is extremely good Fodder to farm for!
There's a Special Mission for this Dungeon that you can complete to get a SS Gacha Ticket!
|Clear the Boss Fight on TDK Difficulty in 3 Turns.||SS Gacha Ticket|
|3 Black Medals||10,000||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|150 Dragon Medals||7,500||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|SS Fodder Set x7||100,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 21 Cards.|
|SS Fodder Set x35||500,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 105 Cards.|
- While rolling the Event Fodder Gacha will give you more Fodder mats on average, the Fodder Sets give a pretty generous amount of Fodder mats and makes it easier to go through Points.
Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
|Difficulty||Points Earned||Treasure Reward|
初級 (24 STP)
|3000||5 Black Medals|
中級 (42 STP)
|5500||100 Dragon Medals|
上級 (60 STP)
|8000||10 Black Medals|
鬼級 (72 STP)
|10000||200 Dragon Medals|
雷級 (84 STP)
|12500||10 Black Medals|
竜級 (96 STP)
|15000||200 Dragon Medals|
神級 (114 STP)
|30000||10 Black Medals|
竜王級 (132 STP)
|45000||3x Goddess Fairies|
|True Dragon King
真竜王級 (150 STP)
|60000||10 Black Medals|
|Super Dragon Emperor
超竜皇級 (168 STP)