A Tale of Youkai and the Great Serpent - Mount Ashigara
|Name||A Tale of Youkai and the Great Serpent - Mount Ashigara|
|History||9/3/2018 - 9/17/2018|
Cardify Skills are disabled.
The Great Serpent Jormungandr has appeared from another world in the land of the Youkai!
Help Kintaro and company stop him!
The Boss Jormungandr is weak to and Paralysis.
Youkai Cards also deal 20% additional damage in the Dungeon.
Wave 1 & 2
- Two of either Kintaro, Shuten-doji, Urashima Taro, Hashihime, or Momotaro will appear on Wave 1.
- Onimusha Thor and either Nure-onna or Tsuchigumo will appear on Wave 2.
- If you defeat Nure-onna or Tsuchigumo and Thor is still alive at the end of the Turn, he'll Buff the Party +1 to all Stats and flee.
- Jormungandr's Preemptive Attack will attack the Party and break their Shields.
- Jormungandr will mostly attack the Party and inflict Debuffs.
- Oroboros Break: Attack (ウロボロスブレイク：攻): Attacks the Party and may inflict Taunt + Debuffs (-3 to Stats); Will also Debuff the Party additionally.
- Oroboros Break: Defense (ウロボロスブレイク：防): Attacks the Party and may inflict Damage UP + Strong Poison + Debuffs (-3 to Stats). Jormungandr applies an Iron Wall Shield (Overwrite Disabled)
- Oroboros Break: Broken (ウロボロスブレイク：壊): Attacks the Party and may inflict Damage UP + Debuffs (-3 to Stats)
- Release Attack: Jormungandr Buffs itself +10 to all Stats; On the next turn, he'll attack the Party for high damage, inflict -5 to all Stats and Strong Poison
- The Release Attack probably won't be seen much, but watch out for it! Paralyze him to prevent it!
- If you inflict Paralysis on Jormungandr, he'll skip his turn by curing himself, resetting his Stats, and applying a Status Immunity Shield.
- However, Jormungandr may counterattack if you Paralyze him twice in a row.
- Status Reflect is pretty handy to try and reflect some of Jormungandr's Debuffs; he can Debuff the Party pretty quickly otherwise.
- Likewise, Shield Breakers or Bypassers are handy to have as well.
- Compared to some other Event Bosses, the difficulty's a bit on the lower end and there's not much to Jormungandr's mechanics.
True Dragon King
- The general fight and Strategy remains the same from Dragon King difficulty.
- If you defeat Jormungandr in 3 Turns, you'll get a special Title!
Super Dragon Emperor
- Unlike TDK, there are some significant changes here.
- Jormungandr's Debuffs are much stronger than before (-5); be sure to pack Status Reflect/Immunity and Debuff Reversing cards!
- Jormungandr can also Reverse your Buffs!
- If Jormungandr begins to Charge up, Paralyze him immediately to dispel it. Otherwise, he'll deal very heavy damage to the Party (can potentially be fatal if he's fully Buffed).
- If Jormungandr hasn't been defeated after 10 Turns, he'll start Nuking the Party for extreme damage. Try to defeat him quickly!
- Red Slash: Coyote, Kintaro, Ibaraki-doji, etc.
- Paralysis Cards: Nikita, Surgut, Skeggjold, Hashihime, etc.
- Status Reflect: Star, Iroha, Hades, Hibiscus
- Anti-Shield, Shield Breakers, or Bypassers: Kintaro, Siegfried, Izanagi, etc.
Special Sub Cards
When you clear the Dungeon, one of two Sub Cards may drop from the Dungeon Chest.
You'll need 12 copies each to evolve one fully to from SS to SSS.
|Card||Sub Skill Description|
|Thunder Crushing Axe|| When Main Card is a God or Youkai and has Attack Skill, grants (25-30%/30-35%/30-40%) Skill Boost and (+1/+1-2/+2) ATK. |
(SSS Only: When your ATK is lower than the target's, grants 35-40% Skill Boost instead)
|Thunder God Blade|| When Main Card has Slash Skill, grants (30/30-35/30-40%) Skill Boost |
(When target is Blue, 20% chance to decrease their DEF by (1/1/2); When Main Card is Green and has Slash Skill, grants +1/1/2 ATK.)
Accumulated Point Rewards
Unlike most other Special Events, the Points you accumulated are split into two.
The first is an accumulated point total that keep tracks of all the Points you've gained total, while the other you can use to spend on fodder.
Once you've reached the appropriate Point Total, you can obtain the reward associated with it.
The Fodder are Potatoes; they give 2x EXP to all Event Cards including Kintaro, Thor (Onimusha), Hashihime, Urashima Taro, Momotaro (Wandering), and Shuten-doji (Strange).
They can also be used as Skill-Up Material for Skills. (Skill Fairy Equivalent)
- 3 Black Medals for 10,000 P (Obtainable up to 3 times.)
- 150 Dragon Medals for 7,500 P (Obtainable up to 3 times.)
There's a Special Mission for this Dungeon that you can complete to get a special Title.
|"Great Serpent Slayer"||Defeat Jormungandr on TDK Difficulty in 3 Turns.|
- This is actually not too difficult as Jormungandr is somewhat easier than many other Event Bosses.
- Cards like Ibaraki-doji, Kintaro, and Nikita are essential for cutting down Jormungandr quickly.
- You can also abuse Damage UP to kill Jormungandr even faster! (It's certainly possible to kill him in one Turn given a good hand.)
Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
|Difficulty||Points Earned||Treasure Reward|
初級 (24 STP)
中級 (42 STP)
上級 (60 STP)
|8000||10 Black Medals|
鬼級 (72 STP)
|10000||200 Dragon Medals|
雷級 (84 STP)
|12500||10 Black Medals|
竜級 (96 STP)
|15000||200 Dragon Medals|
神級 (114 STP)
|30000||10 Black Medals|
竜王級 (132 STP)
|45000||3 Goddess Fairies|
|True Dragon King
真竜王級 (150 STP)
|60000||10 Black Medals|
|Super Dragon Emperor
超竜皇級 (168 STP)