A Midsummer Night's Dream
|Name||A Midsummer Night's Dream|
|History||9/12/2016 - 9/26/2016|
Cardify Skills are disabled in this Dungeon.
First two waves consist of the various Event cards.
Diana may appear on the 2nd wave; defeat her to gain additional Points!
- From Demon difficulty onwards, Oberon will open with a Preemptive Attack that will deal damage and wipe the Party's Shields.
- Oberon will frequently buff himself and assault the Party with various attacks that can break Shields. As such, most Shields are useless save for Evasion Shields which do work in evading Oberon's attacks.
- Oberon also has a sort of anti-Debuff mechanic; if any of his Stats go into the negatives, he may reverse it. (So say he's got -3 ATK, he'll buff himself +6 ATK to have +3 ATK.)
- If you manage to inflict Charm on Oberon, it'll keep him from being able to break Shields.
- Titania will assault the Party with attacks that can inflict Debuffs and Charm. Status Reflect/Immunity Shields generally won't save you from the Charm as it'll bypass those Shields.
- Titania will apply various Shields to herself and Oberon. (Damage Reduction on lower difficulties, Elemental Absorption on higher difficulties)
- Titania may also attempt to absorb the Party's Buffs (this is her analog to Oberon's Anti-Debuff mechanic).
- If you manage to inflict Charm on Titania, it may prevent her from acting during the turn.
- Be wary once you defeat one of the bosses; the other boss's attacks will intensify to compensate. (On higher difficulties, this can get quite dangerous as the other boss will get a significant Attack boost. Make sure you're healed up before defeating one of them!)
- More specifically, whatever boss is left will starting using some of the other one's attacks.
- Oberon will gain Titania's Debuff and Charm attack, while Titania will gain Oberon's lightning attack for example.
- For the most part, keeping the bosses Charmed will make the fight easier to deal with.
- Ideally, you want to defeat both bosses pretty close to each other. But barring that, it's best to take down Oberon first as his mechanics are more troublesome to deal with.
True Dragon King
- Puck & two of Walnut, Parsley, or Lily Bulb appear on the 1st Wave.
- Diana appears on the 2nd Wave
- Oberon & Titania appear on the Boss Wave.
- Apart from the usual increase in Attack and HP, the fight isn't terribly different than previous difficulties.
- Charm cards: Puck, Valentine, Chelsea, Seraph, Devilunlun, etc.
- Stab cards: Puck, Crow, Antares, Suzaku, Noel, etc.
- Shield Breakers: Laguna, Meiling, Ame no Uzume, Izanami, etc.
- Debuff Wipers: Konohana no Sakuya, Tofu-kozu
Fairy King's Rapier & Fairy Tiara
The Fairy King's Rapier and Fairy Tiara are special Equipment Sub Cards you can obtain from from the Dungeon Chest.
They can be evolved and equipped as a sub on your cards. The Fairy King's Rapier & Fairy Tiara can be evolved from -> -> .
They requires multiple copies of themselves to evolve. (4x SS = 1x SS+; 3x SS+ = 1x SSS)
|Card||Sub Skill Description|
|Fairy King's Rapier||When Main Card has Stab Skill, grants (30%/30-35%/35%) Skill Boost on Straight+ and 20% chance to inflict Charm|
|Fairy Tiara||When Main Card is Green and has Attack Skill, grants (30/30-35/35%) Skill Boost and Heals the lowest HP ally for (1/1/2%) HP x the # of Green cards in the played hand including your own.|
- 3 Black Medals for 10,000 P (Obtainable up to 3 times.)
- 150 Dragon Medals for 7,500 P (Obtainable up to 3 times.)
Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
|Difficulty||Points Earned||Treasure Reward|
初級 (24 STP)
中級 (42 STP)
上級 (60 STP)
|8000||10 Black Medals|
鬼級 (72 STP)
|10000||200 Dragon Medals|
雷級 (84 STP)
|12500||10 Black Medals|
竜級 (96 STP)
|15000||200 Dragon Medals|
神級 (114 STP)
|30000||10 Black Medals|
竜王級 (132 STP)
|45000||3x Goddess Fairies (Fire)|
|True Dragon King
真・竜王級 (150 STP)
|90000||10 Black Medals|
- Defeating Diana will make her drop a Dungeon Chest with Points equal to half of the Points earned for clearing the Difficulty of the Dungeon.