6th Anniversary Event
It's time to celebrate Dragon Poker's 6th Anniversary!
Lots of Events and Campaigns going on!
- 1 6th Anniversary SS Selection
- 2 6th Anniversary Special Dungeons
- 3 6th Anniversary Comeback Campaign (Until 5/27)
- 4 6th Anniversary Gift (5/17 - 5/27)
- 5 Club Bad Girls & Star Romance for the Month!
- 6 Orb Boost and SP Boosts
- 7 Guerilla Boosts
- 8 Level Cap Increase and More!
- 9 6x PP Campaign
- 10 Rare Material Gacha
- 11 Training Campaign
- 12 6th Anniversary Card Packs
- 13 Free Daily 11-Roll (5/17-5/27)
- 14 Super EXP Dungeon
6th Anniversary SS Selection
- You can choose a single SS Card of your choice. That said, choose carefully!!!
- Unlike other years, you get a HUGE selection of Cards to choose from. (Far too many to list here.)
- There are some exceptions to what you can pick however. The following Cards will not appear:
- 35 Cost or higher
- GDR Cards
- DRA Cards
- Special Sub Cards (from Special Events)
- Limited Cards (Seasonal, etc.)
Tips on What to Pick (WIP)
Given this year's HUGE selection of Cards to choose from, you'll want to decide what you need very carefully. So here's some advice.
- Focus primarily on Support Cards
- Attack Cards are very common in the Gacha, and more often than not tend to get outclassed later on.
- Good Support Cards will frequently be in use throughout many Dungeons. (It's a bit harder for them to get outclassed if you pick the right ones.)
- Some Prime Choices:
- Hades: A VERY Powerful Red Buff Card that increases ATK/AGI, clears Status Effects, and applies Status Reflect Shields. There's a lot to like here!
- Spica: A strong Blue Buff Card that can flash Buff ATK/AGI and also Heal. Sees frequent use. (She may be due an Awakening soon as other Zodiac cards are getting theirs.)
- Ceres: An Excellent Healer/Buffer that can Heal and Buff the Party accordingly. Sees very frequent use.
- Mikuru: A very strong Blue Heal Card that can Heal and Buff the Party's Stats. Similar to Ceres, but with Scaling Healing and weaker Buffs.
- Queen Lady: A powerful Blue Heal Card that can Reverse the Party's Negative Stats. A critical Card to have for tackling highly difficult Dungeons!
- Hibiscus: A Red Heal Card that can apply a Sustained Heal effect that applies Status Reflect Shields. Very useful.
- Pio: A strong Red Heal Card that can greatly Heal and clear Status Effects (before the Heal). Also chance to apply Sustained Heal. Quite useful.
- Okuni: A Sustain Card that can help apply Evasion Shields. Useful for a number of Dungeons to completely nullify Attacks/Debuffs/Status Effects. Her Sub is also quite useful as it allows other Cards to help apply Evasion Shields.
- Star: A Sustain Card that can apply a Sustained Heal effect that applies Status Effect Shields. Very useful. (Similar to Hibiscus in usefulness.)
Most Enhance Cards are pretty good candidates for a pick as well. Below are the most recommended choices.
- Four: Strong Power-Up Enhancer. Power varies wildly but very strong. (Also due for Awakening in the near future.)
- Wizard: A hybrid Power-Up/Multiply Enhancer. Toggles between Power UP or Multiply depending on the Cardinal of the Card linked.
- Reika: A hybrid Power-Up/Multiply Enhancer. A bit random on what exactly you may get out of her, but she's very strong.
While not totally recommended, there are some pretty good Attack Cards that can be found.
- Rico: A powerful Fire Skill attacker that can potentially deal immense damage. (Pops up semi-frequently in the Gacha though...)
- Ran: A powerful Universal Elemental attacker that can break Shields and wipe enemy Buffs! (Have to Awaken her first.) A very useful card!
- Xiao: Xiao bears mentioning if only for her Sub Skill which allows Hit Skill Cards to not miss with their attacks! That said, she does tend to pop up in the Gacha whenever Hit-weak Events are coming.
6th Anniversary Special Dungeons
|Current Event Dungeon|
|Dragon Poker Great Circus (April 29 - May 13)|
|Current Event Dungeon|
|Dorapo Studio Tour 2019 (May 6 - May 20)|
|Current Event Dungeon|
|Dorapo Gig 2019 (May 13 - May 70)|
6th Anniversary Comeback Campaign (Until 5/27)
- For all Players, you can get lots of goodies including:
- 40 Dragon Stones
- SS Gacha Ticket (U28) x6
- 2x SS Ring of each Element
- GOD Gem Marrone Set
- Goddess Fairy Set
- Boost Ticket Set x5
- 1 Dragon Stone every day
6th Anniversary Gift (5/17 - 5/27)
- All Players earn 66 Dragon Stones!
- Only obtainable once and lasts until 5/27.
Club Bad Girls & Star Romance for the Month!
- CBG and Star Romance will be available every day until 5/27! The Dungeons will swap off every week; check the in-game information for more details.
- TWO Cards have a chance to appear for each Session. Check the below chart to see who will appear where and when.
| Star Romance
From 4/26 to 5/3
|Anubis, Eliel||Sinbad, Belial|
| Club Bad Girls
From 5/3 to 5/10
|Ariel, Alice||Jeanne, Karin|
| Star Romance
From 5/10 to 5/17
|Tristan, Horus||Giovanni, Apollo|
| Club Bad Girls
From 5/17 to 5/27
|Nikita, Nadja||Kisshouten, Hera|
Orb Boost and SP Boosts
- Every day in May, there will be Orb Boosts which increase the Drop Rate on Orbs from the Challenge Dungeon by 1.5x!
- Additionally, there will be extended 12-hour SP Boosts during the Weekends as well.
- There will also be an all-day SP Boost on 5/17 to commemorate the Anniversary.
- Until 5/27, there will be a daily Guerilla Boost! Make sure to take advantage of it to get more Gold and Rank-EXP!
Level Cap Increase and More!
- Level Cap has increased to 450
- Orb Capacity increased by 100
- An additional Training Slot has been added! (You still have to pay 10 Dragon Stones to unlock it.)
- CPU Decks in Special Dungeons have been improved. (No more crappy decks.)
- Treasure Drops in Normal Dungeons are now guaranteed!
6x PP Campaign
- Gain 6x PP from draining the PP Gauge until 5/27!
Rare Material Gacha
When rolling the Rare Material Gacha, there's a chance to roll various Rings and Awakening Materials (very rarely). Goes until 5/27.
- All Rings have a chance to appear including Overlord's Rings (DRA) and GOD Rings. (The latter being more rare obviously.)
- Likewise, all Awakening Materials have a rare chance to appear.
- 2x EXP when sending cards out to Training until 5/27.
6th Anniversary Card Packs
- A new Card Pack has been added to the Item Shop featuring Thor (Onimusha), Chariot, and Erika (along with other goodies including a 6th Anniversary Orb). It costs 100 Dragon Stones and will stay until 5/17.
- A new Card Pack has been added to the Item Shop featuring Mikuru, Hades, and Reika (along with other goodies including a 6th Anniversary Orb). It costs 100 Dragon Stones and will stay until 5/27.
Free Daily 11-Roll (5/17-5/27)
- For 10 Days, everyone gets a free 11-Roll daily to roll Cards! (Meaning if you do all 10 days, that's 110 Rolls!)
- There is a Section Rate UP on specific Cards (not really specified).
- The only real restrictions are that you can't roll GDR Cards and Limited Cards that aren't available during this time (essentially just like how the MAX Gachas normally operate).
Super EXP Dungeon
This special Dungeon allows you to get massive Rank-EXP when you clear the Dungeon! Lasts until 5/27.
- If you are Lv149 or lower, clearing this Dungeon will instantly boost you to Lv150!
- If you are Lv150 or higher and below Lv200, clearing this Dungeon will increase your Lv by 1 up to 200.
- If you're low-leveled, this is a great way to try and do some catch-up!
- The EXP Marrons that appear have super-high Defense but little HP. Use Cards with multiple attacks and Multiply Enhance Cards to quickly clear the Dungeon.
- Even for Lv200+ Players, this Dungeon is VERY EXP efficient given the low STP Cost to enter the Dungeon. (It only costs 30 STP to enter and you earn at least quite a bit of EXP for a full clear.)
- Using Subs that increase EXP earned (such as Pom Ringmaster, Fear Rare, etc.) can greatly increase the EXP you earn from defeating enemies.
- Likewise, using an EXP Boost will double the EXP you earn as well! This increases to 4x with the right Guerilla Boost in effect!
- Be careful if you gain too many Levels quickly since the Max STP Overflow Cap is 3000. Go do some other Dungeons to burn off the extra STP before leveling again to not waste excess STP.
- This can also be a good way to boost some Alt Accounts, though keep in mind you'll still need to go through a lot of Normal Dungeons to unlock other Special Dungeons and the like.