Walpurgis Night - Fallen Angel's Verse
|Name||Walpurgis Night - Fallen Angel's Verse|
|History||10/28/2019 - 11/11/2019|
- 1 Dungeon Summary
- 2 Strategy
- 3 Event Cards
- 4 Special Missions
- 5 Point Rewards
- 6 Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
Cardify Skills are Disabled.
Waves 1 & 2
- Simply defeat one of the two foes that appear to have the other one Heal/Buff the Party and then flee.
- Similar to some previous dungeons, the "Boss" changes forms every turn, depicting various story beats.
- Mephisto's Preemptive Attack will attack the Party and may inflict Blindness.
- For the most part, Mephisto will primarily attack the Party and inflict Debuffs.
- He may inflict Blindness or Zombify with some of his attacks.
- On God difficulty and higher, he'll Reverse your Buffs if your Stat Total is +45 or higher!!!
- Mephisto will alternate between using Iron Wall and Iron Wall + Strong Counter Shields.
- Shield Breakers/Bypassers are highly recommended.
- If you inflict Sleep, Mephisto will cure it and wipe his Buffs.
- Every few Turns, Mephisto will Charge up for a Release attack. This is usually preceded by Mephisto trying to inflict Damage UP and Blind/Zombify.
- He'll also Buff himself +10 to all Stats and gain an Aura.
- Simply inflict Sleep to stop the attack. Instead, he'll just attack normally.
- Otherwise, the Release attack will deal a good chuck of damage, but it can otherwise be Shielded against.
- Once Mephisto falls below 50% HP, he'll switch to his Demon form and his attacks will intensify.
- The Release attack now gets much stronger and will break Shields and inflict Blindness if not prevented.
- On higher difficulties, preventing the Release attack is an absolute must or it likely will kill you or the Party!
- That all said, the Boss Fight is a pretty significant challenge on higher difficulties as there's often a lot to deal with all at once.
True Dragon King
- Essentially the same fight as God/DK, just a bit harder.
- Defeat Mephisto in 3 Turns to earn a Special Title!
Old True Dragon King
- A repeat of the original Walpurgis Night on TDK.
Super Dragon Emperor
- The Boss Fight for SDE is vastly different from previous Difficulties as you're be facing off against Dark Ran. (She's got 30 Million HP!!!)
- Her Preemptive Attack will greatly Debuff the Party (ignores Shields) and inflict random Status Effects. (She doesn't attack the Party directly.)
- Ran will immediately Charge up and Buff herself +10 to all Stats. She'll also apply a multi-tick Evasion Shield (Overwrite Disabled).
- The gimmick for this fight is surprisingly not to actually attack Ran, but rather inflict Sleep and Debuffs.
- For the 1st Turn, make inflicting Sleep the highest priority since if you don't, she'll INSTANTLY KILL the Party. (Otherwise, she hits the Party for 99% Max HP damage.)
- For the 2nd Turn onwards, Ran will utilize different Auras and you'll need to counter them as appropriate.
- Red Aura/Buff: Inflict Sleep. Ran will attack the Party for 99% Max HP damage.
- Purple Aura/Buff: There's several things here you can do:
- Inflict Sleep. Ran will attack the Party for 99% Max HP damage.
- Inflict Deep Sleep. Ran will self-inflict 9 Million damage and NOT attack the Party.
- Inflict Heavy Debuffs. You need to get her Stat Total to -10 or less. Ran will self-inflict 6 Million damage and NOT attack the Party.
- It goes without saying, but if you fail to counter the Auras as appropriate, Dark Ran will fully Heal her HP and hit the Party for 100% Max HP Gravity damage.
- Ideally, if all goes well, you be able to finish the fight in 4-5 Turns.
- That said, you'll want a separate deck for this fight given what's required.
- Strong Heal cards are mandatory; you won't be messing with Buffs for the most part, so throw that out the window. Being able to full HP is a must to stay alive!
- Strong Debuff Cards (preferably ones that can Shield Break) are mandatory as well. Equip the strongest Subs possible on them for maximum effect.
- Sleep Cards will help you progress the fight faster and may keep you alive should you fail to hit the Debuff limit.
- Form Flushes to the get most out of your Hands. (You'll probably want most of your Debuffs/Enhance/Sleep stuff on Red/Blue, and Heals on Green)
- As Dark Ran does nothing but Gravity damage with her attacks, you can dump all your Damage Reduction Subs for this fight!
- Given Dark Ran's large HP, Gehenna can see some use with his Gravity attack and help cut down the fight. Make sure to equip him with Subs that won't let him miss!
- Recommended Cards:
- Deep Sleep: Policeman, Yuri, Succubus (Drunken), Sleeping Beauty, Mephisto (Demon), Cave, Mint, Himiko, Kaoru, Uniformed Magical Girls, Mermaid, etc.
- Debuffs: Medea, BRH, Akane (Fallen Angel), Izanami, Hel, etc.
- Water Cards
- Sleep Cards
- Status Immunity/Reflect
- Strong Multiply (Amaterasu, Queen Lady, Reika)
Special Sub Cards
When you clear the Dungeon, one of two Sub Cards may drop from the Dungeon Chest.
You'll need 12 copies each to evolve one fully to from SS to SSS.
|Card||Sub Skill Description|
|Magical Rod of Angels||When Main Card is Red, Heals self for (1/3/5%) HP and (20/25/33%) Chance to activate Main Card's Skill 3x|
|Magical Rod of Roses|| When Main Card has Attack Skill, grants (30/30-35/30-40%) Skill Boost |
with a (20/25/33%) Chance to reduce all of the target's Stats by -1 and increase all your Stats by +1
- The Magical Rod of Angels is a decent Sub that can activate a Skill multiple times. That said, it's on par with typical Subs of the like.
- The Magical Rod of Roses is a pretty great Universal Attack Sub with a strong additional effect. It's great if you're lacking in Attack Subs.
Accumulated Point Rewards
Unlike most other Special Events, the Points you accumulated are split into two.
The first is an accumulated point total that keep tracks of all the Points you've gained total, while the other you can use to spend on fodder.
Once you've reached the appropriate Point Total, you can obtain the reward associated with it.
The Fodder is Bubble Tea; they gives 2x EXP to all Event Cards including Ran, Sumire, Canna, Yuri, Rosalia, Unformed Magical Girls, Akane (Fallen Angel), etc.
They can also be used as Skill-Up Material for Skills. (Skill Fairy Equivalent)
There's a Special Mission for this Dungeon that you can complete to get a special Title.
|Defeat Rosalia on Old TDK Difficulty in 3 Turns.||"Magical Girl" Title|
|Defeat Mephisto on TDK Difficulty in 3 Turns.||"St. Lucifer School" Title|
|3 Black Medals||10,000||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|150 Dragon Medals||7,500||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|SS Fodder Set x7||100,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 21 Cards.|
|SS Fodder Set x35||500,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 105 Cards.|
- While rolling the Event Fodder Gacha will give you more Fodder mats on average, the Fodder Sets give a pretty generous amount of Fodder mats and makes it easier to go through Points.
Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
|Difficulty||Points Earned||Treasure Reward|
初級 (24 STP)
上級 (60 STP)
|8000||10 Black Medals|
鬼級 (72 STP)
|10000||200 Dragon Medals|
竜級 (96 STP)
|15000||200 Dragon Medals|
神級 (114 STP)
|30000||20 Black Medals|
竜王級 (132 STP)
|45000||3 Goddess Fairies|
|True Dragon King
真竜王級 (150 STP)
|60000||10 Black Medals|
|Super Dragon Emperor
超竜皇級 (168 STP)